Monday, January 5, 2009

Most FAILuable Player

It's not all hateful here this Monday. I'd like to take this time to congratulate Peyton Manning for once again leading the Colts to a glorious playoff vic- What's that you say? Eli's brother choked it up in the playoffs... again? Way to blow the Manning Bowl for everyone, dude. Archie's eldest has now failed to advance past the first round of the playoffs in 6 of his 9 attempts. Of course, as per usual, you will continue to see him every Sunday in his all-encompassing lineup of commercials. Thankfully for Peyton, he always has the Double Stuf Racing League to fall back on. And now he has extra time to practice! Clearly I was ridiculed when I questioned the selection of this perpetual choker as league MVP. But he has such heart, such determination, such passion. What a leader! Eli's brother, you FAIL.

Update: I feel like I need to state that I don't hate Peyton Manning or have any argument against his all-time status. I just feel like I need to balance the scales a little bit for all the love that he gets, when so often he fails to come up great when it matters more. Plus, at the end of the day, you can only fully embrace one QB from this family (if any), and we all know that young Elisha is my favorite Manning.

No comments: