Monday, February 23, 2009

Where's Smelly?

As promised, here's our boy, friend of Schiff Happens, former fat kid, "that dick," and star of late night telly-vision!!!!


Looks like someone from the old neighborhood finally done up and come up. If you ask me, he's pretty easy to find, but test your eyesight and see if you can figure out... Where's Smelly Pelly? Special prize to whoever can find Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg Seven. Like I said earlier today, I had a tough enough time finding Conan, who's obviously right smack in the middle of the thing. Jimmy Vivino is a pretty easy find. Other than that, I'm fairly useless, but I've also been slowly going blind since age 10, so you'll probably have better luck. The pic below is a bit more zoomed in, but at the expense of a few people on the outer edges. Sorry, your staff is huge (that's what she said?).


Congrats to Conan O'Brien, Smelly, and the whole shebangabang down there at 30 Rock.

No comments: