What is (the one night I fail to watch) Jeopardy?
Via Fuckyeahtheboss (again, I really can't emphasize enough the awesomeness of Tumblr), check out last night's Springsteen Jeopardy clues. How much richer would your Boss knowledge have made you? I certainly would have made it a true daily double.
For those who missed the Bruce Springsteen category on Jeopardy:
- $200 - After a 1976 gig in Memphis, Bruce scaled the wall of this music icon’s home and was busted by a security guard.
- $400 - In July 1984, this Boss album began a 7-week stay atop the charts, it stayed on the survey for 139 week
- $600 - In an unprecedented move in 1975, these 2 rival magazines both featured cover stories on Bruce.
- $800 - On August 11, 1989, Bruce joined this noted drummer onstage for 4 songs, including “With A Little Help From My Friends.”
- $1000 - Bruce’s 2006 album “We Shall Overcome” paid tribute to this folk music legend who turned 87 that year.
There also non-Springsteen related categories entitled “The Boss” and “Born To ‘Run.’”